It’s not news that the economy has been quite turbulent over the past year and there’s been plenty of negativity to sift through as an investor. We can’t ignore those negative elements but we want to turn that around today and focus on the positive side of the current market conditions.
We’ll do that on this episode by breaking it into three parts:
- Update on inflation and the monetary policy
- Are we in a recession yet and what that looks like
- Planning now can help you live your life
Hopefully this episode will provide a little more clarity into what we’re facing right now and the steps you can take to get ahead of a possible recession in 2023.
Here is some of what you will learn in this episode:
- The updated figures on inflation that’s led to this downturn. (3:14)
- What’s next for inflation and what other actions will the Fed take? (6:26)
- Are we in a recession? (9:50)
- What actions can we take right now to prepare for a recession and best position ourselves? (15:25)
- Why you need to be assessing whether you should be changing the framework of your investments? (21:00)
If you have any questions about what we discussed or anything else in your financial plan, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources referenced on this show: