With the arrival of warmer weather, spring cleaning season is upon us! If you have recently retired, this can be an ideal time to tackle all those cleaning tasks that you’ve been procrastinating on. Keeping your home clean and organized can help you feel prepared and energized for the day ahead. Additionally, cleaning can aid in decluttering and creating more space, as well as helping you identify any items that you may need for the rest of the year.
Here is a comprehensive list of cleaning ideas you may want to consider:
- Ensure that your windows are clean both inside and out. This will allow more light to enter your rooms.
- Dust your blinds and shades.
- Check all of your light fixtures and replace any old or flickering light bulbs.
- Sweep or vacuum your floors.
- Deep clean your carpets or mop your floors.
- Move your heavy furniture and clean the floors underneath them.
- Deep clean your oven, stove top, and kitchen counters.
- Empty your fridge and freezer and thoroughly clean them.
- Dust or wash your frames and decorative items.
- Polish any wooden furniture.
- Wash all your bedding, blankets, and pillows.
- Flip or rotate your mattress.
- Change the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Replace your shower curtains and liners.
- Clean and bleach your bathroom surfaces.
- Get rid of any winter clothes that you no longer need or want by donating them or throwing them away.
Spring isn’t just good for cleaning your home. Spring is also the perfect season to focus on organizing your finances. Click HERE to sign up with Bulman Wealth Group now for a review of your finances at no cost!
All content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to provide any tax or legal advice or provide the basis for any financial decisions. Nor is it intended to be a projection of current or future performance or an indication of future results.
Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Chris Bulman Inc. dba Bulman Wealth Group and our editorial staff. The information contained in this material has been derived from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and completeness and does not purport to be a complete analysis of the materials discussed. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual advisor prior to implementation. Investment advisory services are offered through Chris Bulman Inc dba Bulman Wealth Group, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance products and services are offered through Chris Bulman, Inc. dba BWG Insurance Agency and Ameritas Life Insurance Corp., CA State Insurance License # 0M46922. Being registered as an investment advisor does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
Bulman Wealth Group, BWG Insurance Agency and Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.
Any statements or opinions expressed should in no way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell, or offer to sell, advisory services to any residents of any State other than the States where otherwise legally permitted.
Images and photographs are included for the sole purpose of visually enhancing the website. None of them are photographs of current or former Clients. They should not be construed as an endorsement or testimonial from any of the persons in the photograph.
Purchases are subject to suitability. This requires a review of an investor’s objective, risk tolerance, and time horizons. Investing always involves risk and possible loss of capital.