Meet The Team
The team behind Bulman Wealth Group is made up of qualified financial professionals who are passionate about helping individuals and families achieve their ideal retirements.
Christopher Bulman is focused on helping clients work toward their retirement dreams through a well-thought-out financial strategy for retirement.
Originally from Kansas City, Kansas, Chris brings his Midwestern values of family and hard work into his role as leader of the Bulman Wealth Group. He’s always believed in the value of hard work: during college, he owned a house-painting company, employing as many as 20 students a summer and painting up to 50 homes a year.
Chris earned his bachelor’s degree in business from the University of Kansas. He is an Investment Adviser Representative who has more than 18 years of experience in financial services and is licensed in both securities and life insurance in California and Kansas. Chris is a Registered Representative of, and offers securities through, World Equity Group, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC.
Chris is host of the “Your Financial Compass” radio show and has written numerous articles on financial planning. He is a past member of the Folsom Rotary Club and served two terms as a Folsom planning commissioner.
Chris’ beautiful wife, Sarah, and their four wonderful boys, Reid, Luke, Liam and Colin, bring the most joy to his life. Most of Chris’ spare time is filled with family activities, including golfing, traveling and playing basketball, football or whatever the boys are into at the time.
10 Things You Didn't Know About Chris
- Although he’s not very good at golf, he’s still a huge fan of the sport.
- Chris moved to California and started his financial planning career the week of Sept. 11, 2001.
- He met his wife, Sarah, the following week.
- His favorite foods are Thai, Indian and steak.
- Chris enjoys cheering on the Kansas City Chiefs and the University of Kansas Jayhawks.
- He loves weekend trips to Monterey to play golf with his four sons.
- Chris isn’t a thrill seeker and doesn’t like scary movies.
- Growing up, he played every sport he could, but he jokes he wasn’t very good at any of them.
- Chris’ father had polio as a 6-year-old and spent an entire year in the hospital.
- Nicknames Chris has been called include Ralphie and Gerber Baby.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of our products and services, schedule a meeting today.